An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to become part of the warehousing team at HH Plastics. The apprentice will play a key role within the team to ensure all targets are met.
Duties to include
- Wrapping, labelling and checking palettes
- Moving and storing palettes
- Cleaning and tidying the warehouse
- Supporting with cutting and bailor machines
- General Health and Safety
Total hours per week: 39.00
- Good timekeeping
- Attention to detail
- The ideal candidate will be a team player with a strong work ethic and willing to learn
GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and Maths.
About the employer
Flexible packaging manufacturers of bags and film, plain and printed. Established nearly 40 years. Supplier of quality packaging to the highest specifications to British Standard.
A full-time job opportunity will be available to the chosen candidate at the end of the training.
|Job Category||Warehouse & Logistics|
|Contract Length:||12 Months|
|Start Date:||July 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Level 2|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|