Got a question?
Our Commercial Training Courses
A Training Course with PTP is an effective way for employers to upskill their workforce. Our courses will build on existing skills or develop new skills that are transferable to your business. Through training you will equip your staff with the tools they need to be more productive.
Our Tutors are industry professionals who are qualified and experienced Teachers. We pride ourselves on creating excellent content and curriculum planning. We offer a blended approach to delivery, having options through our Virtual Learning Environment, face to face, classrooms (either on site or at one of our training centres), or via Microsoft Teams.
To view the list of Training Courses we offer, please visit our course directory.
Bespoke Training Courses
If you cannot find a Training Course that meets your company needs, we can create a bespoke training package tailored to give you the best return on investment to your specification.
We have developed a range of short courses that can be developed to meet the needs of each client. We also deliver more traditional courses that are available on site or at one of our training centres.
Below are a few examples of how we can help.
- Management Development programme for graduates who have recently joined a business
- Bespoke programmes including First Aid and more specialised courses such as specific welding
- Information Technology training tailored to cover the elements that are most important for your workforce
- Institute of Leadership and Management programmes that are designed to create a standard approach to the management culture.
To find out more about our bespoke programmes, please call 03332 408302 or email email@example.com.
Skills Support for the Workforce
The Skills Support for the Workforce (SSW) programme offers funded training to help develop and upskill employees within small and medium-sized enterprises (SME’s) to fill skill gaps, raise productivity and boost business growth. Performance Through People (PTP Training Ltd) is part of Serco’s network of approved training providers.
PTP can help businesses to develop and implement bespoke training programmes, which will help meet your growth ambitions by developing people’s long-term skills needs or gain a nationally recognised qualification.
As this programme is co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) and the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) a wide range of training can be accessed at zero cost to the business enabling small and medium sized businesses to upskill employees with fully funded training at zero cost.
- Employer must be based in the Black Country, Stoke & Staffordshire and the Greater Birmingham & Solihull LEP areas.
- Employ less than 250 employees
- Employer must have a turnover of less than 50 million Euros
- Learner must be a legal resident in the UK
- Learner must be employed or self employed
- Learner must be 16+ (there is no upper age restriction)
PTP Training Ltd offer courses in the following sectors:
- Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing
- Tourism and Leisure
- Business and Professional
- Digital and Creative Industries
- Health and Social Care
- Other Manufacturing
- Logistics and Distribution
For more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03332 408302