Every business has its own goals and challenges. We provide a range of apprenticeships, qualifications and training courses to help meet those needs. We have experience of working with both large national companies and SMEs across a range of industries.
We realise that any business’s best asset is its workforce and work closely with each client to understand their needs and offer the best solution to develop their workforce, increasing productivity and motivation. We offer a Business Needs Analysis (BNA), at no cost, to identify areas within your business where there are gaps in people’s skills that could be filled, leading to an increase in efficiency and performance.
“PTP has helped us develop and grow our business and we wouldn’t work with any other training provider. We very often have two or three apprentices here at a time working towards a dental nursing qualification and it speaks volumes that we have offered every PTP apprentice a full-time position on completion of their training. PTP also help us continue staff development with its additional courses, from first aid to management training.”
We value our customers and have effective account management systems to ensure our clients receive a responsive and flexible service. Our highly qualified team are able to deliver a wide range of courses at your workplace or at one of our training centres, whilst having the flexibility to develop bespoke packages.
Our employer satisfaction rating is 98% (Source: Skills Funding Agency FE Choices)
The benefits of training programmes include:
- Improved satisfaction and motivation levels
- Greater knowledge and skills
- Increased company performance
- Value for money
- Increased ability and confidence
- Reduced staff turnover
- Compliance with legislation
Our Apprenticeship Service
Apprenticeships can be a fantastic way to develop your existing team and attract new talent. We can provide the following assistance:
- Support to recruit new apprentices through our Search and Select Service, taking care of advertising, interviewing and shortlisting for your vacancy.
- Guidance on the changes taking place to apprenticeship funding, how they will affect your business and ways to maximise your return on investment, whether or not you are expecting to pay the levy.
- Health and safety check completed by our team to ensure your apprentices are protected.
- Regular reviews to keep you updated on the progress of your apprentices, whether you have a single learner or are running a large apprenticeship programme. Reports on progress and achievements can be provided as requested.
- Support to apply for any grants or incentive payments your company may be eligible for.
- E-learning systems, giving you and your apprentices access to resources at all times regardless of where you and they are located.
- A dedicated training adviser for each apprentice as well as an account manager who will be your point of contact for any questions about your apprenticeship programme.
- If you are a levy payer we can offer support to manage your levy pot, getting the best value from your contributions while ensuring monthly payments are met.
- If you are not a levy payer we will make paying for your apprentice as simple as possible by arranging to spread any contribution you need to make to the cost of training over the lifetime of the programme and accessing additional government funding directly.
Click here for information on our fees and charging policy.
I wanted to take the opportunity to acknowledge and thank you for delivering our Skills for Success programme. The contribution of your team and trainers in helping to deliver training under this programme has had immense benefits for our organisation. I have noticed the improvement in both the motivation and capability of individuals who have gone through this programme. This has not only improved business skills but provided externally accredited qualification of employees. I have been impressed by the way in which you and your colleagues in Performance Through People have worked in partnership with our Learning and Development team.