Our learner satisfaction rating is 95% (Source: Skills Funding Agency FE Choices)
What is an Apprenticeship?
As an Apprentice you will be employed full time, earning a wage and working alongside experienced staff to gain job-specific skills. In some cases this will include working towards nationally recognised qualifications.
You will also have the opportunity to develop your English and Maths skills – this may include GCSEs or Functional Skills at Level 1 or 2 depending on which apprenticeship you are doing and your previous grade.
Why choose an Apprenticeship?
- Earn a salary: from 1st April 2018 this must be a minimum of £3.70 an hour
- Receive relevant training and learn job specific skills
- Get practical experience – learning by doing
- Opportunities to progress to a higher level Apprenticeship, up the career ladder or to university
- Over 90% of Apprentices stay in employment and a third of Apprentices are promoted
Performance Through People offer Apprenticeships in the following sectors:
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
- Dental Nursing
- Early Years Care
- Health and Social Care
- Management and Team Leading
- Sales and Marketing
- Travel Services
- Warehousing and Storage
If you need to discuss anything further then please call our Advisers on 03332 408302 or email email@example.com