An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice to work for Chadsmoor Federation within a busy early years environment based at their Infant School. Under the direction of a teacher, use specialist knowledge and experience to provide appropriate support to pupils in an early years setting in relation to their individual abilities.
Duties to include:
- Support for pupils learning in Early Years, including working with individuals, groups and whole classes using knowledge, experience, specialist skills and training
- Use specialist knowledge/experience to provide appropriate support to pupils in relation to their individual needs.
- Contribute to the creation of an appropriate learning environment through display and classroom organisation.
- To contribute to the planning for a delivery of the early year’s curriculum.
- Supporting the curriculum by the use of ICT to support learning services.
- The development, preparation, and dissemination of appropriate materials.
- Supporting the parents by maintaining positive links between home and school.
- Supporting the school by promoting safeguarding and welfare of children.
- Being involved in and contributing to the whole school policy development.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm, term-time + 5 days
Total hours per week: 30
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer care skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working
- Non judgemental
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade c/4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade c/4) Desired
About the Employer
We are a school situated in Cannock, Staffordshire. At Chadsmoor, our aim is to provide our children with an understanding of the huge range of opportunities available to them in the future and to equip them with the skills and knowledge required to seize these opportunities.
Things to consider
Candidates will need to pass a DBS check to start the role.
|Job Category||Childcare, Early Years|
|Job Industry||Childcare, Education|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Start Date:||June 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Early Years Educator Level 3|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|