Wednesfield Dental Practice are looking for a new member to join their team. Based in Wolverhampton, the apprentice will support in ensuring the business reaches its planned goals.
Duties to include
- Assisting the dentist chairside
- Updating client records
- Cleaning and decontamination of tools and surgery
- Reception duties
- General admin duties
Total hours per week: 40.00
- Good timekeeping
- Good customer service
- Ability to drive would be desirable
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to go above and beyond for the customer
- Candidates must be willing to complete any task associated with the job role
- GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths are essential for this role
About the employer
Dental practice based in Wednesfield, Wolverhampton.
To be decided upon completion of training.
Things to consider
Candidates will need to pass a DBS check to start the role.
|Job Industry||Dental Nursing|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Start Date:||July 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Level 3|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|