An excellent opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to work for Henley Cars, based in Hednesford, Cannock. Working within a busy office environment, training will cover all aspects of customer service in line with the company’s standard operating procedures. The apprentice will play an important team role in the day to day planning, organisation and smooth running of the business, to ensure all financial and business objectives are met.
Duties to include
- Assisting commercial customers via inbound telephone calls, emails and other communication.
- Ensuring that all communication is up to date between customer and company.
- Ensuring that commercial accounts are kept up to date and jobs are completed with desired time frame.
- Dealing with enquires such as ETA’s, minor complaints and pricing enquiries.
Monday – Friday 0900-1700 30 minutes lunch break
Total hours per week: 37.50
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Ability to work on their own initiative.
- Candidates must be computer literate and have experience of using Microsoft packages including Word and Excel.
- The successful candidate will be energetic and enthusiastic, and will be a team player who is able to work well under pressure.
- Candidates must be articulate with good interpersonal and good organisational skills.
- Candidates must be punctual, hardworking, reliable and willing to complete any tasks associated with their job role.
- Candidates must show logical thinking and be systematic in their approach to tasks.
- Candidates must show a positive ‘can-do’ attitude to their work.
GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths are preferable
About the employer
Henley Cars is a fully online premium used car specialist with hundreds of high-quality vehicles in stock. We pride ourselves on offering customers the very best buying experience which combines choice, expertise, competitive finance rates and the best possible prices. With decades of experience, our team’s buying expertise is second to none. That means we can source the very highest quality used vehicles at the keenest possible prices. And with the low overheads of an online business, we can keep our prices lower than almost all our competitors. What this means for our customers, quite simply, is the very best used cars at the very best prices.
For the right candidate a permanent contract will be offered at the end of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
This is a busy, pressured office and you must be a confident person in yourself to handle this type of environment.
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Start Date:||June 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Customer Service Practitioner Level 2|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|