SME Apprenticeship – Join the West Midlands Combined Authority (WMCA) and Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) exploring the regional support available to you as a smaller employer navigating the opportunity.
The webinar will cover:
- Government Apprenticeship Incentives (Until Jan 2021)
- Redundancy Support Service for Apprentices
- Local Programme Support Office
- Apprenticeship Levy Transfer
- Smaller Employer Case Study
- Apprenticeship Service On-Boarding (Digital Account)
The SME Apprenticeship webinar will take place on 30th September 2020. With new funding announced in August this is the perfect opportunity to make sure you are making the most of the Governments new incentive schemes.
We know Apprenticeships work but it can be daunting as a small employer taking the first steps. As a training provider Performance Through People are proud to work along side smaller companies and support them into the world of apprenticeships. For more information