Performance Through People are working with Steps to Work on the BBO Evolve Project, which aims to support a variety of projects in Staffordshire. This project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the Big Lottery Fund.
BBO Evolve can support anyone who:
- Is aged 25 or over
- Is unemployed (cannot be in part time work or on 0 hours contract)
- Is Economically Inactive (including those not working who are claiming benefits)
- Has complex needs/multiple barriers which are impacting on being able to enter paid employment
- Requires support to fully and independently engage in existing services
- Lives in Lichfield, Cannock, Tamworth and East Staffordshire
The BBO Evolve project can help with the following:
- Confidence and Motivation
- One-to-One Mentoring
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- CV and Application Form Support
- Job Search Support
- Volunteering Opportunities
Please contact us for more information.
If you are passionate about supporting unemployed people and are keen to work on the project as a tutor or mentor, please click here for more information on how to apply.