Performance Through People are working with Steps to Work on the BBO Evolve Project, which aims to support a variety of projects in Staffordshire. The project is funded by Big Lottery Fund and the European Union through European Social Fund.
BBO Evolve can support anyone who:
- Is aged 25 or over
- Is unemployed (cannot be in part time work or on 0 hours contract)
- Is Economically Inactive (including those not working who are claiming benefits)
- Has complex needs/multiple barriers which are impacting on being able to enter paid employment
- Requires support to fully and independently engage in existing services
- Lives in Lichfield, Cannock, Tamworth and East Staffordshire
The BBO Evolve project can help with the following:
- Confidence and Motivation
- One-to-One Mentoring
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- CV and Application Form Support
- Job Search Support
- Volunteering Opportunities
Please contact us for more information.
This project is jointly funded by The Big Lottery Fund and European Social Fund.
If you are passionate about supporting unemployed people and are keen to work on the project as a tutor or mentor, please click here for more information on how to apply.