This course is designed for those who set and safely operate TIG welding equipment and develops the basic skills and knowledge of this process. The focus is on mild and stainless steel.
The course includes:
- Safety as applied to the TIG welding process
- Welding defects/fault analysis
- Setting up and adjusting equipment to obtain optimum results
- Identification of filler wires and gases
- Fillet welds and lap joints in the horizontal, vertical and overhead positions
We offer a full range of welding courses, including bespoke packages, as well as engineering and manufacturing apprenticeships.