Being an Account Manager is a challenging role, the mix of customer service responsibilities and the need to develop the account means that the Account Manager is proactively creating sales opportunities and preventing escalations of problems through great customer care. The course will look at all elements of account management, from the servicing of multiple clients to the management of a few strategic key accounts.
Who should attend?
The course will be of value to all those who have responsibility for a number of sales accounts or the management of key or strategic accounts.
This interactive session based on individual and group activities enables delegates to understand the importance of managing customers’ accounts, building relationships and understanding those customers’ needs.
The course will cover the following areas:
- The role of the Account Manager
- The skills of a Successful Account Manager
- Being a Proactive Account Manager
- Being a Proactive Planner
- Building and enhancing the organisation’s reputation.
- Engaging with Stakeholders
- Influencing the Stakeholders
- Making meetings successful
- Developing the Account
- Maximising the Account
We offer a full range of sales and customer service courses, qualifications and apprenticeships.