Managing conflict in an effective and efficient way ensures customer satisfaction whether they are internal or external to the business.
This half day course is designed to help you manage the conflict situations in your workplace. It will help you gain control, to deal with your own anger and respond assertively to situations rather than aggressively or passively. The techniques learnt in this course will help you to deal with difficult situations, teaching you how best to respond.
At the end of this course delegates will know how to:
- Deal with different situations
- Recognise your preferred style for dealing with conflict
- Resolve conflict effectively within the team or organisation
- Control anger and aggression in others
The course will cover the following areas:
- Understanding conflict
- Learning to deal with conflict assertively
- Improve how you negotiate in conflict situations
- Identifying anger in your own behaviour
- Recognise ways of handling the eight main types of difficult people
We offer a full range of management qualifications, courses and apprenticeships.