Brief Overview of the Role
This is an excellent opportunity to train and work as a Telesales operative within a very busy food distribution centre. Bidfood are looking for an enthusiastic person looking to make telesales their career pathway of choice. You will maintain, develop and maximise your customer base, working to achieve the required performance and productivity.
Duties to Include
- You will be responsible for a portfolio of accounts located within the northwest area, and will be targeted to input customers’ regular orders onto our computer system whilst maximising and memory jogging at every opportunity to achieve individual targets, ensuring you deliver excellent customer service at all times
- You will maintain, develop and maximise your customer base, working to achieve the required performance and productivity standards whilst complying with company disciplines and procedures
The training you will be getting
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 standard
- Functional Skills in English and Maths if required
- Relevant workplace training
Desired skills and personal qualities
Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Attention to detail, Communication skills, Customer care skills, Initiative, Organisation skills, Presentation skills, Problem solving skills, Team working
- GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) desirable
- GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) desirable
Working Hours and Wage
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00, breaks TBC
Total hours per week: 37.5 hours a week
We aim to offer a full-time role at the end of the apprenticeship to the right candidate.
About the Company:
Bidfood has for more than 20 years been a leading foodservice wholesaler in the UK, who supply fresh, frozen, ambient food, beers, wines, spirits, catering essentials and catering equipment to customers in a wide range of sectors. We are the people working behind the scenes to supply more than 13,000 products to over 45,000 caterers and foodservice businesses around the UK. With a large depot network of 24 sites spanning the country from Worthing on the south coast to Oban in Scotland we provide a truly local presence, both in terms of service, products, employment and community engagement.
|£20000 per annum
|PTP Training Limited