An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice to work for Chadsmoor to work under the direct instruction of teaching staff, usually in the classroom with the teacher. Provide specific support to the teacher and the care of pupils and management of the classroom. Work may be carried out in the classroom or outside the main teaching area.
Duties to include:
- Supporting the pupils by providing pastoral support within the school environment.
- Provide structured support in accordance with specific work programmes designed and supervised by individual teachers.
- To contribute to raising standards by ensuring high expectations are promoted for pupils.
- Assist the teacher with the planning of learning activities.
- Provide general support to pupils ensuring their safety.
- Accompanying teaching staff and pupil on visits and trips out of school.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 3.30pm, term-time + 5 days
Total hours per week: 30
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Good timekeeping
NVQ or SVQ Level 2 or equivalent Candidate profile (Grade GCSE C/4 in Eng/ Maths) Essential
About the Employer
At Chadsmoor, our aim is to provide our children with an understanding of the huge range of opportunities available to them in the future and to equip them with the skills and knowledge required to seize these opportunities.
Things to consider
Candidates will need to pass a DBS check to start the role.
|Job Category||Education, Teaching|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Start Date:||June 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Teaching Assistant Level 3|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|