Brief Overview of the Role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator Apprentice to work for Promise Solutions, based in Wolverhampton, working within a busy office environment. Training will cover all aspects of sales and administration in line with the company’s standard operating procedures. Duties include: dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls and maintaining internal and external bespoke systems.
Duties to Include
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls.
- Maintaining internal and external bespoke systems.
- Responding to e-mails from customers and providing information where required.
- Liaising with internal and external customers Administration tasks (i.e creation of application packs).
Desired Skills & Personal Qualities
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Customer care skills
- IT skills
- Number skills
- Organisation skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team working
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Working Hours and Wage
Mon to Fri ? 8:30am to 5.30pm.
Total hours per week: 40
- An apprenticeship allows you to earn a wage, gain valuable work experience and industry specific competence.
- Potential for full time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
- Transferable skills that are invaluable in the wider world of work.
Things to Consider
Candidates need to be polite and well mannered. They must also have good communication skills and be well presented.
About the Company:
Promise Money is a specialist mortgage broker who are experienced in all types of mortgages (Residential, BTL , Commercial). We offer excellent customer service, backed up with the latest technology. Treating each customer as an individual and, most importantly, as a person.
|Salary/Rate:||£13,063.00 per annum|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Start Date:||September 2023|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Level 3|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|