Brief Overview of the Role
The role is an office based position working in our purchasing/stock control department and working alongside/reporting to our purchasing administrator.
Duties to Include
The role is an office based position working in our purchasing/stock control department and working alongside/reporting to our Purchasing administrator with typical tasks including:
- Dealing with customer invoices / Po’s and making any relevant stock amendments
- Making relevant stock amendments for supplied product
- Arranging supplier freight / carrier collections & deliveries (domestic and export)
- Dealing with relevant supplier enquiries and issues via telephone or email
- Forwarding supplier enquiries for the purchasing of product
- Filing associated paperwork. General light office duties
The training you will be getting
NVQ Level 3 Business Administration via PTP Training. Any additional training identified by PTP training All relevant ‘on-the-job’ training required to perform job/tasks.
Functional skills in English and maths if required.
Desired skills and personal qualities
Administrative skills, Attention to detail, Communication skills, Customer care skills, Initiative, IT skills, Logical, Number skills, Organisation skills, Presentation skills, Problem solving skills, Team working
GCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Desired
Working Hours and Wage
Total hours per week: 37.0
Opportunity to move into a full time role upon completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate.
Things to Consider
How will you travel to work each day?
About the Company:
We are an ISO 9001 approved manufacturer / stockist and distributor of precision balls and rollers in a wide variety of materials. Established in 1978 we have continued to offer customers a complete solution to their precision ball requirements.
|Business Administration Apprentice
|Engineering & Manufacturing
|£10582 per annum
|£14911 per annum
|01 Feb 2024
|PTP Training Limited