A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an apprentice to join the team at Rosemary Lodge. The apprentice will assist the kitchen manager in ensuring Health an Safety and food regulations policies are met.
Duties to include
- Liaising with kitchen to process orders
- Teamwork – the ‘not-so’ secret to success is teamwork. Happy teams deliver the very best customer service that our guests deserve. Each day you will be your teammates wing man or woman, get stuck in, and live our people promise of being our Best Self, making a Difference
- keeping the equipment areas clean, tidy & topped up in line with Health & Food safety procedures
- Supporting with preparing dishes
Total hours per week: 36.00
- Good timekeeping
- Good Customer Service
- Good Communication Skills
- The ideal candidate will be a team player who willing to go above and beyond for the team
- Candidates will need to have a mature attitude and be prepared to complete any task associated with the job role
- GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths
About the employer
Situated just minutes away from the beautiful and historical cathedral City of Lichfield, Rosemary Lodge, formally and affectionately remembered by locals as Boston House, was acquired in January 1990.
The aim was to provide the latest in care and accommodation for the elderly, for those people who were not fully able to care for themselves at home, but also not ready to give up their remaining levels of independence, in other words “some assistance required”.
We value each and every individual who comes to live at our home, and Residents are assured that they will be treated with respect and dignity. We strive to provide a high standard of both care and accommodation, conducive to quality of life for elderly ladies and gentlemen.
To be decided upon completion of training.
Things to consider
- Weekend work and Shift patterns
- Candidate must vaccinated or willing to be vaccinated against covid 19
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that’s part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide is updated every April (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Start Date:||June 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Level 2|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|