An excellent opportunity working for an established dental practice based in Penkridge, Stafford. You will work in a busy practice dealing with all aspects of oral health and hygiene. You will work under the care and guidance of experienced dentists with a friendly support team.
Duties to include
- Assisting the dentist at chairside
- Reception duties
- Decontamination duties
- Offering assistance to clients
- Clinical and general cleaning within the practice
Total hours per week: 35.00
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Confidence and professionalism
- Dealing with patients in a calm manner
- Flexibility and punctuality are essential for this post
- Essential skills in teamwork are required
- Must have a good attitude to work
- Presentable appearance
- Must also have a caring, conscientious personality
- Be outgoing with an ambition to do well in dental nursing
- A*-C/4 or above in GCSE maths and English or equivalent qualifications are essential
About the employer
Sharlyn Dental surgery is one of two busy dental practices and is based in Penkridge, Staffordshire.
To be decided upon completion of training.
Things to consider
Successful candidates will be expected to be willing to keep up to date with inoculations such as Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis and normal childhood vaccinations.
You will need to attend half day weekly workshops at one of our PTP Training Centres.
|Job Industry||Dental Nursing|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Start Date:||July 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Level 3|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|