An excellent opportunity working for an established dental practice based in Heath Hayes, Cannock. You will work in a busy practice dealing with all aspects of oral health and hygiene. You will work under the care and guidance of experienced dentists with a friendly support team.
Duties to include
- Assisting the dentist at chair-side
- Reception duties
- Decontamination duties
- Offering assistance to clients
- Clinical and general cleaning within the practice
Total hours per week: 30.00
- Candidates need to have excellent IT skills
- Good communication skills
- Good telephone manner
- Confidence and professionalism
- Dealing with patients in a calm manner
- Flexibility and punctuality are essential for this post
- Experience would be an advantage but is not essential
- Ability to drive would be desirable
- Candidates must have a good attitude to work, with a presentable appearance
- The candidate must also have a caring, conscientious personality and be outgoing with an ambition to do well in dental nursing
- Essential skills in teamwork required
- A*-C/9-4 or above in GCSE maths and English or equivalent qualifications are essential.
About the employer
We aim to provide you with state-of-the-art dentistry in a friendly and comfortable environment. Our highly qualified and experienced dentists will focus on the whole care of your mouth – healthy gums, fresh breath and beautiful white teeth. As a practice, we are dedicated to preventative dentistry. We make sure you stay informed about your oral health and the ways to protect it. Our preventative services aim to identify and resolve existing issues before they worsen, and to prevent potential problems. We provide information and support when it comes to keeping your mouth healthy. We inform our patients about the risks associated with taking their oral health for granted and the things they can do to avoid those consequences.
To be decided upon completion of training.
Candidates will be required to travel between two practices in Cannock, therefore the ability to drive would be desirable.
Things to consider
Successful candidates will be expected to be willing to keep up to date with inoculations such as Hepatitis B, Tuberculosis and normal childhood vaccinations.
You will need to attend half day weekly workshops at one of our PTP Training Centres.
|Job Industry||Dental Nursing|
|Contract Length:||18 Months|
|Start Date:||June 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Level 3|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|