Recruitment of Healthcare Professionals across the UK plus any related administrative duties that each project requires. The required administrative duties ensure successful completion of these projects.
Recruitment of Healthcare Professionals across the UK plus any related administrative duties that each project requires. The required administrative duties ensure successful completion of these projects. They include sending out of recruitment agreements and confirmation with maps and all associated materials.
Duties to include
- Answering incoming calls, dealing with queries and forwarding to the relevant department
- Completion of any regulatory work-related training
- The sending out of recruitment agreements and confirmations via email and post
- To carry out initial interviews & screening by telephone ensuring standards required are met
- To undertake any other tasks, under the guidance of the team leader, to ensure successful and efficient performance of the department
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Supporting with general admin within the team
Monday – Thursday between 8.45am – 5.30pm, Friday between 8.45am – 3.50pm
Total hours per week: 39.50
- Computer skills
- Professional writing skills
- Communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Knowledge of the industry
- Work experience
- Problem solving
- Trustworthiness and ethics
- GCSE English, maths A*-C/9-4 or equivalent preferred
- IT Skills preferred
About the employer
Adkins Research Group are specialists in medical research projects.
For more than a decade, Adkins Research Group has undertaken research on behalf of all the major pharmaceutical companies with all levels of health care providers. Today we are one of the United Kingdom’s leading medical market research companies, servicing domestic, European and U.S. clients.
Progression through the company.
Things to consider
This role has 2 positions available
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Contract Length:||12 Months|
|Start Date:||June 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Customer Service Practitioner Level 2|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|