Care Support worker to support individuals with personal care, promote independence and monitor any changes over a 24-hour period. Working towards the Level 2 Healthcare support worker apprenticeship standard.
Duties to include
- Personal care
- Preparing individuals for healthcare activities
- Supporting before, during and/or after those activities in line with their care plan
Non- clinical duties can include:
- Keeping records
- Making beds
- Tidying up your work areas
- Supporting with mealtime
- You will be able to address straightforward problems in your day to day work
Flexible working, including some weekends. Shifts TBC.
Total hours per week: 30.00
- Good handwriting skills
- Team worker
- Respecting individuals for who they are and treating people with respect and dignity
- Commitment to quality care and support
- Be a good listener and get to know their individual needs
- Respect people’s rights to make their own choices and how they want to be supported
GCSEs or equivalent grades A*-C / 4-9 in maths and English.
About the Employer
Provides residential care for the elderly.
Things to consider
Must enjoy working with the elderly.
Shift work, including occasional week ends.
|Job Category||Care Support, Health and Social Care, Healthcare|
|Salary/Rate:||144.30 per week|
|Contract Length:||12 Months|
|Start Date:||June 2022|
|Apprenticeship Standard:||Healthcare support worker Level 2|
|Training Provider:||PTP Training Limited|