Is your business in the Stoke and Staffordshire LEP area?
Does it employ fewer than 250 people?
Is the annual turnover less than 50 million euros?
Is the business in one of the sectors listed below?
- Advanced Engineering and Manufacturing
- Tourism and Leisure
- Professional and Business
- Digital and Creative Industries
- Health and Social Care
- Other Manufacturing
- Logistics and Distribution
If so your staff could be eligible to receive fully funded training at no cost to you as part of Skills Support and Retraining.
Training programmes will be tailored to support development of your staff and growth of your business. This includes:
- A training needs analysis to identify the skills needed to increase the competitiveness of your business
- Intermediate, technical and higher level training to fill skills gaps in your workforce and drive further growth in the area
Skills Support and Retraining is fully funded by the European Social Fund. We deliver Skills Support and Retraining on behalf of Staffordshire Partnership for Employment and Skills.