The Search and Select recruitment process costs you nothing and can help you find an apprentice who is right for your business.
- You will complete a vacancy template to identify the specific requirements of the job role as well as desirable personal qualities and attributes
- Upon return of a completed vacancy template PTP will advertise the vacancy with the National Apprenticeship Service
- Initial applications will be screened by PTP and appropriate candidates will then be pre-interviewed by PTP for suitability for the vacancy offered
- All candidates will be required to complete an application form and an initial assessment of their learning styles, maths, English and, if applicable, ICT skills to ensure eligibility for the learning programme
- Suitable candidate applications will be forwarded to you for consideration
- PTP can then arrange interviews with selected candidates on behalf of the employer and inform candidates of outcomes following employer interview
- An initial visit shall be carried out in all cases prior to commencement of the candidate’s employment in order to carry out an employer Health and Safety Assessment
- Following the commencement of employment PTP shall contact the employer and agree a date for the candidate to be signed onto the Apprenticeship programme where appropriate and complete any necessary paperwork.
Support is available throughout the process to ensure any questions or queries are addressed.