Performance Through People are working with Steps to Work on the BBO BRIDGES Project, which aims to support a variety of projects across the Black Country. This project is funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the Big Lottery Fund.
BBO BRIDGES can support anyone who:
- Is 25 years and over
- Is unemployed (cannot be in part time work or on 0 hours contract)
- Is Economically Inactive (including those not working who are claiming benefits)
- Has complex needs/multiple barriers which are impacting on being able to enter paid employment
- Requires support to fully and independently engage in existing services
The BBO BRIDGES project can help with the following:
- Confidence and Motivation
- One-to-One Mentoring
- Information, Advice and Guidance
- CV and Application Form Support
- Job Search Support
- Arts and Crafts
- Volunteering Opportunities
Please contact us for more information.
Feedback from our clients
“Learned a lot, I didn’t know how much was involved in a CV or job description.”
“I like the staff motivation and client support.”
“Helping me develop skills to get back into work and building my confidence.”
“They helped me get my SIA badge and now I’m working again.”
“I have learnt things I didn’t know and met new people.”
If you are passionate about supporting unemployed people and are keen to work on the project as a tutor or mentor, please click here for more information on how to apply.