This apprenticeship is suitable for supply chain operators working in a traffic office, managing the movement of goods, or as removal operatives packing and moving household, office or other goods. Responsibilities include managing the movement of goods for a variety of customers across all sectors, including large and small companies and private customers. The role may include working shifts and working internationally.
- Each apprentice will be allocated a training adviser who will visit them in the workplace on a monthly basis to provide training and support and monitor their progress and the training they are receiving from the employer.
- The employer will be invited to regular progress reviews.
- The end point assessment should only commence once the apprentice has developed all the knowledge, skills and behaviours defined in the apprenticeship standard.
- To help determine whether the apprentice is ready for end point assessment a meeting will take place involving the apprentice’s line manager, their training adviser and any other appropriate managers from the employer. Apprentices must have achieved a level 1 or 2 qualification (whichever is relevant) in English and maths before being entered for their final assessment.
End Point Assessment
- Knowledge and behaviours test which will include scenario based questions.
- Practical observation of at least one hour.
- The apprentice can be awarded a pass or distinction.
Individual employers will set the selection criteria for their apprenticeships. Click here to view our latest apprentice job vacancies.
Possible progression to team leader or supervisory roles, which could include sector specific or generic Team Leader apprenticeships.