Suitable for anyone directly or indirectly involved in mounting, changing, and maintaining abrasive wheels.
To fulfil the requirements covered by the HSE guidance – Safety In The Use Of Abrasive Wheels – and the 1998 PUWER Regulation.
This session will cover:
- Explanation and implementation of safe working practices
- Raising awareness of potential hazards and the precautions that need to be taken
- Using a practical demonstration to mount an abrasive wheel
- Wheel markings
- Inspection, testing and storage of wheels
- Accident causation and prevention
We offer a full range of health and safety courses.