The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations (1999) requires all employers to assess the risks to the health and safety of their employees and others. This course has been designed specifically with this task in mind. It is suitable for people with little or no experience of conducting risk assessments, who wish to improve their techniques and their knowledge of risk assessments and applicable legislation.
- Give an understanding of the terms; hazard, risk, danger and safety
- Understand the concept of risk assessment
- Give an appreciation of the need for risk assessments to determine levels of risk
- How to identify hazards
- An awareness of the methods used to assess the level of risk
- Assessing the need for control measures
We offer a full range of health and safety courses.