This course is designed for team leaders, supervisors and managers who have the authority to make decisions that actively target a range of business problems.
This course has been designed to provide you with the key components of a logical and systematic problem solving process and allow you to make informed objective decisions and create action plans to implement change.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Interpret and apply the process for problem solving and decision making
- Identify and define the route cause to a problem; both independently and as a work group
- Carry out effective investigations and gather appropriate information to aid the problem solving process
- Generate and explore appropriate options
- Make effective decisions
- Implement solutions
- Create workable action plans
- Judge the limitations to your problem solving and decision making capability
“Jon was very thorough throughout the entire session and made it fun as well as informative. Really, really enjoyed it!”
We offer a full range of management qualifications, courses and apprenticeships.