This course would be of great value to anyone who works in an office environment or uses a computer on a regular basis. It will help delegates improve their IT skills and enable them to work more efficiently supporting the improvement of their file management skills. This course is suitable for all levels of user providing they have basic IT skills.
This course is designed for individuals who wish to develop their skills when using the Microsoft Word package. The course is run in easy to follow steps enabling the more effective use of the programme in an office environment.
The session will include:
- Simple text entry and editing
- Simple text formatting
- Saving and opening files and file management
- Editing and changing existing documents
- Working with ruler, markers and margins
- Spell check and grammar check
- Creating styles
- Document printing and page setup
- Creating and formatting tables and columns
- Using find and replace
- Working with graphs
- Envelopes and envelope printing
- Mail Merging to envelopes and labels
- Working with Shortcuts
- Working with Toolbars
- Handling large documents
- Creating document templates
We offer a wide range of further IT courses.