Manual Handling Regulations place an obligation on employers to provide appropriate information, instruction supervision and training to all employees who are involved in, or affected by manual handling activities.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is affected by manual handling as part of their job
These sessions aim to provide the theory and information on the practical implementation of safe methods to be used in the workplace, to reduce or eliminate the risk of injury to employees.
- Legal Duties and Responsibilities
- Health Hazards and Risks From Manual Handling Operations
- Video – ‘Without Strain’
- Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- Application of Correct Manual Handling Techniques
- Discussion and Evaluation
We offer a full range of health and safety courses.