Whatever your management role the skills need to lead and motivate your team and get consistently good performance are essential. Knowing how you will get the best out of the people you work with, knowing how you will develop a team that performs is key to successful management.
Our Lead, Motivate Perform session will help you to manage the process of engaging people, creating teams with energy and drive who know what they are doing, where they are going and how they will get there.
By the end of the session delegates will know what they should do to:
- Improve their leadership of people
- Develop the ability to inspire and influence
- Recognise how to motivate individuals in your team
- Recognise the signs of de-motivation and know how to deal with it
- Interpret and use motivation models to gain tangible results
- Learn the importance of commitment
- Deliver feedback that is constructive, motivational and non-confrontational
- Understand the how you can affect the performance of individuals
- Improve the delivery of effective feedback
- Enhance productivity and effectiveness through performance management
“John was brilliant. Really knowledgeable and really knew his stuff. Covered a lot of information and put in a way that was easy to understand and relate to own working environment.”
We offer a full range of management courses, qualifications and apprenticeships.