This course is designed for team leaders, supervisors and managers who are responsible for leading and managing teams.
The course aims to build confidence and develop ability in those who wish to manage more effectively. This course will provide you with a deeper understanding and appreciation of the managerial role and some of the key functions required when building an effective team.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Differentiate between leadership and management
- Judge your strengths and areas for development
- Identify your own leadership and management style – learn how to adapt other styles of leadership to suit the needs of the individuals within your team
- Recognise the impact of these leadership and management styles on the team
- Improve communication within your team
- Develop trust and respect within the team
- Adapt various motivational techniques
- Delegate effectively
Excellent course! Would thoroughly recommend. A great insight to managing a team.
Very enjoyable training, learning new skills and developing my knowledge of leadership skills.
Listening to other team leaders will definitely help in my future role as a team leader and I look forward to applying things I’ve learned today.
We offer a full range of management courses, qualifications and apprenticeships.