This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn the basics of Excel, no previous knowledge is needed. The varying aspects of Excel are covered in an easy to follow format to ensure learning objectives are met.
This course aims to give delegates confidence when using the Microsoft Excel Programme in easy to follow steps.
This session will include:
- A tour of Excel
- Entering and editing data into cells
- Saving spreadsheets and opening existing spreadsheets
- Printing and print previewing the spreadsheet
- Creating formulas and functions
- Using absolute cell references
- Borders and shading
- Using worksheets and workbooks – creating 3D formulas
- Creating and customising charts
- Managing print and display settings
We offer a wide range of further IT courses.