An excellent opportunity has arisen for a trainee to join the team at Abbey House Dental, based in Stone. As an integral part of the team, the candidate will support both staff and customers in the day to day running of the practice.
Duties will include:
- Assisting the dentist chairside
- Updating client records
- High standards of infection control
- Working as part of a large practice team
- Providing and contributing to a positive patient experience
- Cleaning and decontamination of tools and surgery
- Reception duties
- General admin duties
- Team player
- Good timekeeping
- Good Customer Service
- Ability to drive would be desirable
The ideal candidate will be a team player who is willing to go above and beyond for the customer. Candidates must have a mature attitude and be willing to complete any task associated with the job role.
GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths are essential for this role.