This course is designed for Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders who want to improve the performance of their teams.
This workshop will help Managers grow their teams. Building on each individual current skill set the course will develop the delegate’s understanding of how to manage performance, GROW the team, setting standards which work and goals which can be motivational. Getting the best from your team means developing individuals and inspiring them to want to achieve the best they can be. Delegates will produce plans for those staff that need extra help as part of the outcomes of this workshop and develop a variety of approaches to improve their team’s performance.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to;
- Develop Inspirational leadership behaviours
- Use the Situational Leadership model to plan staff development
- Manage goal or task orientated people
- Set the standards that lead to success
- Give your team purpose and direction
- Assess performance and opportunities to help staff GROW
- Coach and mentor improved performance
- Inspire and motivate desire for success
We offer a full range of management qualifications, courses and apprenticeships.