This course has been designed for business leaders to enable the development of efficient and successful teams. Teams work because they use the collective energy and skills of the team’s individuals to work towards a common goal. All teams should be built on trust, the confidence to engage, commitment to business goals and accountability.
- Develop and foster an environment of trust
- Recognise the stages that teams go through and how we can manage this process
- Manage the dysfunctions of teams
- Plan how to build the team around you
This course will include:
- What makes a team?
- People you meet in a team
- Understanding how teams form
- The five dysfunctions of teams
- Building trust in the team
- Applying the knowledge
We offer a full range of management qualifications, courses and apprenticeships.