This course is aimed at Senior Managers and Directors who wish to further develop their leadership skills.
This workshop has been designed to develop the delegate’s knowledge in 6 key areas;
- Leadership Skills
- Behavioural influences
- The different types of communication
- The importance of negotiation Skills
- Your role and responsibilities as a leader
By the end of the workshop you will be able to;
- Describe the differences between leadership and management and judge how you can build your leadership skills
- Summarise your leadership style and acknowledge alternative styles that can be used at different times dependent on the situation and people involved
- Demonstrate influencing and communication skills, ensuring that you are understood
- Show an understanding of the needs and wants of your individual team members and how to motivate them
- Demonstrate negotiation skills that are effective and create win-win outcomes
- Design goals and plans that are clear, concise and reach desired outcomes
We offer a full range of management qualifications, courses and apprenticeships.