The course has been designed in order to provide you with an understanding of assertiveness. . Attendees must already have knowledge of current ‘Basic Life Support’ protocols.
The aim of this course is to provide and develop a sound knowledge of the basic principles of first aid in the workplace and ensure individuals are confident and competent to deal with a first aid situation including the use of AED.
This course covers the following subject areas:
- Management of an emergency
- Revision and update of CPR and basic life support
- Understanding cardiac arrest and how the AED reverses it
- Safety in AED use and First Aid
- Choosing, storing, using and checking AED equipment
- Management of a cardiac arrest situation
- Management of a recovering casualty
We offer a full range of health and safety courses.