This course is ideal for anyone who wants to learn the more advanced uses of Excel and has some basic knowledge of this application. This course will provide further tools to complete more difficult tasks and reduce time in their completion. This course aims to give delegates confidence when using the Microsoft Excel programme in easy to follow steps. Following the completion of this course delegates will be able to efficiently use the Microsoft Excel programme for a variety of tasks.
This session will include:
- Key elements from introductory excel course
- Cell naming
- Database functions
- Sorting spreadsheets and subtotals
- Pivot tables (cross tab views)
- Recording and editing macros
- Creating and using spreadsheet templates
- Recording macros and getting to know Visual Basic programming language
- Creating validation lists
Enjoyed course, presented in a nice relaxed environment very helpful course to attend!
Good instruction and support, caters to all needs.
This course is designed for those who want to learn the more advanced uses of Excel. It is recommended that the introduction course is completed if you find working with formulas difficult.
We offer a wide range of further IT courses.