This seminar condenses generations of experience, knowledge and know-how into a comprehensive one-day course designed to ensure your organisation gains the maximum returns from daily telephone selling operations. It demonstrates clearly and simply how people from all backgrounds and of all abilities can take the sales initiative on the telephone.
Every member of a sales team who spends a high proportion of their working lives serving the needs of customers will benefit from this seminar. This includes ‘reactive’ customer service staff, appointment makers, market data gatherers, direct sales office staff and direct sales field staff. It will also prove invaluable to experienced telesales staff whose job it is to take orders and maximise the size of those orders.
By the end of the day’s seminar, delegates will be able to:
- Employ techniques which focus on personal attitude and customer needs
- Adopt a clear and positive speaking style
- Present products and services to best effect
- Swiftly side-step ‘gate-keepers’
- Determine quickly the best opening lines
- Seek-out and find the vital buying signals
- Know how and when to close
- The effects of positive and negative language
- Getting through to the decision maker
- Opening remarks – new and existing customers
- 10 ways to improve speaking styles
- The essentials of preparation (products and customers)
- Selling the benefits of products and services
- The art of listening
- Identifying customer needs
- Matching benefits to customer needs
- Building customer relationships
- When and how to close
- The importance of customer commitment
- Overcoming objections with confidence
We offer a full range of sales and customer service courses.