We are pleased to be able to share some excellent feedback from our learners who have completed a programme with us during the 2016/17 academic year. This includes our apprentices as well as those completing classroom based programmes to improve their employability.
- 95% or learners rated the quality of teaching, training and assessment as 9 or 10 out of 10.
- 94% rated the support we provided them to progress with their studies or training as 9 out of 10.
- 94% rated their overall experience as 9 or 10 out of 10.
- 100% of learners said they felt safe when training with us.
- Over 99% said they would recommend us to other people who wanted to complete a training programme.
Positive feedback from apprentices included the following:
- “I felt I could always approach my training adviser for any help I needed, she explained the work well which made it less daunting.”
- “I have enjoyed the experience and hope to carry on with additional learning.”
- “I liked the personal one to one training that was available and how approachable and understanding all staff were.”
- “The workload was broken down into manageable sections and I was given consistent feedback.”
- “Supportive, easy going, not pressured, not like being at school.”
- “I liked how I met with my assessor once a month to go through my work. I also liked how I could contact my assessor if I had any problems.”
- “The thing I like best about PTP is that it has given me confidence and understanding.”