- All of our staff will recognise and value the part they have to play in growing employer relations and partnerships.
- All incoming calls or enquires will be transferred to the appropriate department and answered by fully trained staff during office hours, or responded to within 24 hours of a message being received from the answer service.
Each employer will have access to a member of the Business Development Team at the central office throughout the cycle of delivery.
- A written or electronic sequential training proposal for all complex training needs identified will be available to the employer within sven working days following the initial contact.
- Appropriate contacts will monitor the training by liaising with the employer in accordance with specified review periods.
Each employer will receive a follow-up call approximately three months from the commencement of training and again approximately three months after completion of the training to measure levels of satisfaction, business impact and for evaluation purposes.
- We will acknowledge all complaints immediately and respond within five working days or inform you of how long our investigations are likely to take.
- Training and assessments will be carried out by fully qualified, occupationally competent staff that have been approved by the industry with ongoing quality monitoring of individual performance.
- We will deliver the training solutions flexibly, within the contracted hours and timescales agreed as specified in the training proposal.
- We regularly review our resources to ensure that they are fit for purpose, striving to keep ahead of, and make best use of, technological advances in training and development.
- We deliver effective quality training by continually improving our services and products using employer feedback.
- All information given by the users of our services will be treated confidentially.
These standards are followed throughout all business activity to ensure our customers receive the same high quality service each and every time.
It was not just the course content which hit all the areas I was looking for, but the skill, ability, knowledge and personality of Jon Williams that made the course work. As with other Councils, our budgets are cut year on year, but Performance Through People are well worth investing in as the value for money they are excellent.