Apprenticeships are open to both new and existing staff of any age and are specifically designed by industry to provide individuals with the Knowledge, Skills, behaviours and qualifications that are required to flourish in their job role and progress onto the next level of their career.
Crucially, apprentices can prove absolutely invaluable, from improving your bottom line to growing talent, filling a skills gap and motivating colleagues.
As an employer, you can get funding from the government to help pay for apprenticeship training.
The benefits for your business
Hiring an apprentice is a productive and effective way to grow talent and develop a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
- 86% of employers said apprenticeships helped them develop skills relevant to their organisation
- 78% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve productivity
- 74% of employers said apprenticeships helped them improve the quality of their product or service
Other benefits of working with apprentices include:
- you can adapt their training according to the needs of your business
- they’re motivated to learn new skills
- you can expand and upskill your workforce
Performance Through People have a dedicated recruitment team who will help you find the right apprentice for your business, taking care of advertising, shortlisting and setting up interviews, all at no cost.