Got a question?
A career in Engineering can be varied, ranging from performing simple engineering operations, using Computerised Numerical Control (CNC), Computer Aided Design (CAD) or machining, through to robotic, mechanical, and chemical engineering; all involving a range of complexities.
You will be working towards an apprenticeship standard in one of the following:
- Engineering Operative (Level 2)
- Lean Manufacturing Operative (Level 2)
- Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician (Level 3)
- Engineering Technician (Level 3)
Job roles in this industry include
- Engineering Operative
- Engineering Technician
- Manufacturing Assemble Operative
- Manufacturing Production Operative
- Mechanical Engineer
- Civil Engineer
Aartee Bright Bar are looking for a to recruit a positive new member to the maintenance team. The apprentice will support the business to achieve its goals and growth for the future. Carrying out main...