We are all unique, we are all different and this is reflected in our own learning journey. We have our own learning style, we have our own pace of learning and we have our own knowledge and experiences to draw upon. There are many different routes to completion, none better than any other, it is the achievement that is important and in this PTP is committed to supporting you every step of the way.
How will PTP support you?
Providing you with impartial information, advice and guidance
- PTP is committed to providing you with access to high quality and impartial information, advice and guidance to enable you to make informed decisions to achieve your full potential and succeed in life. The support and guidance we offer will assist you in achieving your goals based on your individual needs. For further information click here.
Your health and safety and ensuring equality
- The health, safety and security of all of our learners is, without exception, the most important thing to PTP. As such, a health and safety check of your current or prospective employer is completed on every induction to identify any possible problems that may occur and address them immediately.
- Clear procedures and processes are always in place to ensure you know exactly who to contact in the event of any problems occuring no matter who they involve or what they are.
- PTP work in partnership with learners, employers and other agencies in promoting a safe learning and working environment, and has Designated Safeguarding Officers and procedures in place for dealing with safeguarding issues which is outlined in your learner handbook during your induction.
- PTP values your background and experiences and we aim to meet your needs and expectations wherever possible. We aim is to create a learning environment which reflects, respects and values diversity and ensures that everyone is provided with the same opportunities, protection and support regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, age, marriage and civil partnership and pregnancy and maternity.
Starting your journey
- If you are unsure which qualification is right for you PTP have experienced staff available to discuss and identify what it is that you want and how best to achieve that ambition.
- Having identified the path you wish to take our advisers will explain to you all of the details that are important for you to know as you start your learning journey.
- You will be introduced to your personal Training Adviser who will always be available to provide support and guidance to you through the entire duration of your qualification.
- During your qualification you will receive regular visits from your personal training adviser at which time the work you have completed will be reviewed and guidance given as to your progress and further requirements.
- Dependant on your choice of qualification the framework for completion will differ. The structure of your chosen programme will be discussed with you at the start and you will recieve support throughout your qualification in all areas of your framework with additional workshops available if further guidance is required and these workshops are not already embedded in your scheme of work.
- If you are at any point unhappy with the service you are provided with or the feedback you are given, please contact us. A complaints and appeals procedure is available and will be discussed during your induction.
- Your employer will be kept informed as to your progress throughout your programme and will be involved in feedback meetings to ensure all parties understand what is going on at all times and what the next step may be.
Finishing your qualification
After successful completion of your qualification you will have the opportunity to discuss with your training adviser the possible routes for progression, allowing you the opportunity for growth and for further achievement in your chosen occupation.
- PTP is committed to supporting your achievement, to supporting your growth and that of the business in which you work. Apprenticeships provide the pathway for you to reach your potential and become a huge asset to any business in which you work. If you require any further information please call us so we can help you start your learning journey.