Designed by employers for employers, apprenticeships are work-based learning programmes which ensure employees have the skills and knowledge they need to perform their job role and may also lead to nationally recognised qualifications. Apprenticeship are not just a way of recruiting new employees – existing staff members can benefit too.
- Apprenticeships are a fantastic way for your staff to develop skills that are relevant to their job role
- Surveys show that apprenticeships can lead to a more motivated and focused workforce
- Training may be provided entirely in the workplace or involve workshops at one of our centres
- There may be opportunities to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Employers increasingly value apprenticeships as a viable career development route which offers real experience of the workplace