- Competitive salary with performance related increases
- 25 days paid holiday increasing to 30 days per year plus bank holidays
- Excellent training opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free staff parking
- Access to a wide range of Chamber Services benefits
Training and Development
We want to protect the investment in our people by making sure you grow and develop in every way. We provide staff with great training and learning opportunities, Firstly, we do all we can to make sure you get maximum learning from your job by placing you in a high performing team, setting clear objectives, creating an atmosphere of collaboration, curiosity, innovation and challenge, supported by a strong coaching culture.
Realising people’s potential through training and development is key to the way Performance Through People does business.
We recognise that our employees are our most important resource and are vital to our continued success.
To view current job vacancies please click here.
You can read more about working for us here.