This workshop is one of several half day workshops that aim to develop the core skills of busy professionals who are interested in their continual professional development. The course is ideal for anybody who maybe new to industry or experienced delegates that wish to refresh their skills.
This course will help you enhance your confidence, increase competence and project professionalism through the acquisition of new knowledge and skills. This course will enable you to recognise the importance of a first impression and appreciate the skills required to manage different callers, paying particular attention to the management of handling complaints.
By the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Recognise good and bad telephone behaviour
- Apply the three key stages to professional telephone behaviour
- Deal with a variety of different callers
- Acknowledge aggressive, assertive and submissive telephone behaviour
- Take accurate telephone messages through active listening
- Handle customer complaints
Our tutor was a fantastic mentor on this course as she was very grounded and down to earth. She was approachable and made everyone feel at ease.
The tutor made the course interesting as she delivered it on our level.
We offer a wide range of further business and management courses.