Suitable for any personnel with responsibility for setting power presses, tool triers and anyone in authority who is required to sign off the press.
At the end of the course the delegate will:
- Understand the legal requirements of guard inspection
- Know when and when not to sign off the inspection card
- Understand how to prevent accidents
- Understand the role of the appointed person
This session will cover:
- Information and guidance regarding statutory requirements
- Identifying the causes of potential accidents
- Relevant safety aspects of power press operation
The certificate issued confirms that they have studied the above elements and have gained knowledge by attending the course. The person would not be allowed to ‘sign off’ the press unless they have attended such a course.
We offer a full range of health and safety courses.