This service will be carried out by one of our competent noise assessors and will identify where there may be a risk from noise and those likely to be affected.
Our Noise Assessment service:
- will be carried out by one of our competent noise assessors
- will establish whether the workplace noise exposure is 80 dB or more
- will identify where there may be a risk from noise and those likely to be affected
- evaluates the noise exposure of your employees and others
- compares the exposure with the exposure action and limit values
- identifies whether noise control measures are needed
- identifies if hearing protection is required, and, if so, what and for whom
- identifies any employees who need to be provided with health surveillance and whether any employees are at particular risk
- will provide an assessment compliant to the regulations and incorporating BS EN458:2004
Please contact us for more details and prices.